Saturday, September 12, 2009

Workshop of Christmas Ornament












The ladies very busy counting and stitching.  The stitches were new to the ladies but they coped very well.  I think a good day was had by all.

A picture of a couple of the kits. The canvas in the kits was a gift from friends in USA.  Thanks, it made the kits special as we don't get such wonderful canvas here.  In fact it is hard to find canvas. Some of the threads I used were from the prize I received for the competition Stitching up a Storm.

4 comments:

  1. What fun! I am so glad the class went so well because I know you put a lot of effort into it. It looks like a really good time, actually.

    Jane, sorry she wasn't there but waving from CH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odette, I was at your workshop - it was wonderful, I enjoyed it so much! Well done, and thank you for the hard work you put in to it - I was so surpirised to happen on your blog quite by chance when surfing the embroidery spot!
    Penny Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Penny for your encouragement. Maybe I must do more workshops?!

    ReplyDelete